BBQ CHICKEN IN A SKILLET -- BONNIE'S
The recipe is my own and so are the photos.
- boneless chicken thighs, skinless
- tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- can tomato soup, undiluted
- teaspoon basil
- teaspoon leaf thyme
- 6 drops tobasco sauce
- tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- tablespoon minced garlic
- large onion, chopped fine
- tablespoons brown sugar
- tablespoons white wine vinegar
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon black pepper
How to Make BBQ CHICKEN IN A SKILLET -- BONNIE'S
- 3Wash the chicken, remove the skin and bones. Pat dry, and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Melt butter in the electric skillet on 350. Make sure it isn't too hot as temperatures can vary on some skillets. Add the chicken pieces to the melted butter, and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- 5Combine the ingredients for the sauce and mix well. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Add the lid, turn the heat to as low as possible and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir several times. Keep the lid on. Turn off the heat while you get the rest of the dinner together, turning the heat back on for about 4 minutes before serving. Drizzle the juices over the rice.