BBQ Chicken Delight
How to Make BBQ Chicken Delight
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Bake chicken until it is completely done. While chicken is cooking cut up your onions and put them in a bowl. Cut up the celery and green peppers and put them in a separate bowl, together.
- Take the rest of the ingredients and mix up so that you have your sauce.
- Saute your onions in butter until soft, do not burn. Once onions are soft add the rest of the vegetables and pour the sauce over them. Bring to a boil.
- Cut up chicken and add to a casserole dish. Be sure to use a cooking spray in the dish to prevent food from sticking. Once chicken is in dish pour the ingredients in from the pan over the chicken.
- Mix the chicken and vegetables together. Cover and bake in oven for 1 hr.