BBQ Cheese"burger" Crescent PIE
2 lbgnd beef, pork, chicken or turkey, browned
1chopped green pepper
1 bottlekraft original bbq sauce
2tubes crescent rolls
116 slices american cheese, i prefer kraft deluxe
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make BBQ Cheese"burger" Crescent PIE
- brown meat with onions and green pepper, drain.
- on a prepared (sprayed with cooking spray ) jelly roll pan, lay out one of the crescent rolls, pinching the seams to make one sheet of dough.
- mix bbq sauce with the meat mixture, may not need the whole bottle., mix in salt and pepper.
- spread evenly over crescent dough, leaving edges for crimping.
- layer cheese over meat evenly.
- roll the second crescent dough out on wax paper to seal seams. carefully transfer over meat and cheese using the wax paper, and flipping over. press the edges together all the way around to seal.
- bake in a 350 degree oven 20 to 30 minutes until crust is a golden color.
- let rest 5 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
- left overs are good, microwaved the next day.