BBQ Cheese"burger" Crescent PIE
- 2 lb
- gnd beef, pork, chicken or turkey, browned
- chopped onion
- chopped green pepper
- 1 bottle
- kraft original bbq sauce
- tubes crescent rolls
- 16 slices american cheese, i prefer kraft deluxe
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make BBQ Cheese"burger" Crescent PIE
- 1brown meat with onions and green pepper, drain.
- 2on a prepared (sprayed with cooking spray ) jelly roll pan, lay out one of the crescent rolls, pinching the seams to make one sheet of dough.
- 3mix bbq sauce with the meat mixture, may not need the whole bottle., mix in salt and pepper.
- 4spread evenly over crescent dough, leaving edges for crimping.
- 5layer cheese over meat evenly.
- 6roll the second crescent dough out on wax paper to seal seams. carefully transfer over meat and cheese using the wax paper, and flipping over. press the edges together all the way around to seal.
- 7bake in a 350 degree oven 20 to 30 minutes until crust is a golden color.
- 8let rest 5 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
- 9left overs are good, microwaved the next day.