4 lbchicken parts. i use thighs and legs, but you can use whatever you like.
1 1/2 cbbq sauce. i use sweet baby rays but kraft also makes a good bbq sauce.
4 ccrushed herb seasoned stuffing. pepperidge farm is what i use.
2 tspgarlic powder
2 tsponion powder
·salt and pepper to taste
·non stick cooking spray.
How to Make BBQ Baked Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a shallow bowl combine crushed stuffing mix, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Dip the chicken in the BBQ sauce coating it completely then roll in the stuffing mixture. Place in a shallow baking pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered in 375 degree oven for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- I usually serve with my oven roasted potatoes. My recipe for these is also posted.