☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pt
- your favorite spicy bbq sauce
- 1 lb
- thick-sliced bacon
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to Make BBQ Bacon Chicken Bites
- 1Cut breasts into approximately 1-inch cubes. Marinate overnight in about half the BBQ sauce.
- 2Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- 3Cut bacon strips in half lengthwise. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a toothpick. Brush with sauce and place in foil-lined pan.
- 4Bake 20 minutes, turn, brush with sauce again, and bake another 20 minutes.