basil walnut Pesto pasta and chicken
1 cbasil leaves,or more depending on what you like
1/4 cvirgin olive oil
1/4 cparmesan cheese
2-3slices of bread
1/2-3/4 csour cream
1 pinchgarlic salt
1 pinchblack pepper
How to Make basil walnut Pesto pasta and chicken
- Put basil.walnuts,and parmesan cheese in food processor. Blend well. add remaining ingredients starting with olive oil,and sour cream. You can adapt ingredients to get the flavor you are looking for.
- Keep in fridge and stir in to warm pasta before serving. I do a serving at a time.
- Cut chicken breast up. I use chicken tenders. cook in olive oil add a clove of garlic minced when chicken is almost done. Don't want to burn garlic. add garlic salt and pepper to taste. I transfer my chicken to grill to give it that grilled flavor.
- steam broccoli.Serve brocooli and chicken on top of pasta with sauce
- note: you may use lite sour cream and reduced calorie bread in this recipe. Originally I came up with this to reduce the calories.The bread gives it a texture as if there is more cheese in it than there really is.