Basic Easy Chicken Wings
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb
- pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- of hot sause
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Basic Easy Chicken Wings
- 1Preheat grill for high heat.
- 2Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook the wings 8 to 12 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. The larger pieces will take slightly longer to cook.
- 3Melt the butter in a saucepan, and mix in the hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- 4Place wings in a large container with a secure lid. Pour sauce over the wings, and seal. Shake wings with the sauce until thoroughly coated.