Barb's Cheesy Broccoli Bake
P.S. I will add pictures soon.
1 box10 oz. pkg frozen broccoli, chopped
1 can(s)10 3/4 oz. can cheddar cheese soup
1 can(s)tender chunk chicken, ham or turkey
1 ccooked rice
1/2 cbuttered bread crumbs
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Barb's Cheesy Broccoli Bake
- Preheat oven to 350. Start cooking rice until done and set aside.
- Cook broccoli until barely tender. I usually just microwave. Then drain well and set aside.
- Stir soup and sourcream together in larger bowel.
- Add remaining ingredients to soup and sour cream mixture (rice, broccolli, chunk chicken).
- Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 qt. casserole. Sprinkle with buttered breadcrumbs.
- For buttered breadcrumbs I have used a toaster oven or microwave. Added slices of butter to top of bread crumbs and toast or microwave until slightly melted, then use fork to mix together. The amount of butter and breadcrumbs is to taste. I like a lot of buttered breadcrumbs for my topping.
- Bake 30-35 minutes uncovered.