By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- garlic clove, minced
- 5/8 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Barbecued Chicken
- 1Preheat broiler, heat a charcoal grill until coals form white ash, or preheat a gas grill to medium.
- 2To prepare sauce, in a small saucepan, combine ketchup, vinegar, horseradish, brown sugar, garlic and thyme. Mix well.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium-low heat.
- 4Cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in pepper.
- 6Brush tops of chicken pieces lightly with sauce.
- 7Place chicken, sauce-side down, on a foil-lined broiler pan or grill rack.
- 8Brush other sides lightly with sauce.
- 9Brush tops of chicken pieces lightly with sauce.
- 10Place chicken, sauce-side down, on a foil-lined broiler pan or grill rack.
- 11Brush other sides lightly with sauce.
- 12Broil or grill 3 inches from heat, basting with remaining sauce and turning until no longer pink in center, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- 13Let chicken stand for 5 minutes before serving.