- 2 1/2 lb
- chicken pieces, seasoned with your favorite spices (gotta have garlic and black pepper!)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 1/4 c
- barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 3/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- minute rice, from box
- 1 c
- corn kernels
How to Make Barbecued Chicken and Rice
- 1Brown seasoned chicken pieces in oil in a large skillet. Stir in barbecue sauce, and water. Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes or until tender.
- 2Remove cover off skillet and stir in rice and corn kernels. Make sure you stir the dried rice into the cooking liquid.
- 3Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until rice is cooked through. Remove and serve from skillet.