☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 18-oz
- container refrigerated original barbecue sauce with shredded chicken (2 cups)
- 4 slice
- precooked bacon, cut into pieces
- flour tortillas, heated
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- creamy coleslaw
How to Make Barbecue Chicken Wraps
- 1In 1-quart saucepan, cook barbecue sauce with shredded chicken and bacon over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- 2Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each warm tortilla.
- 3Top each with cheese. Spoon coleslaw down sides of each. Fold up bottom of each tortilla; fold in sides. If desired, enclose bottom of wraps in foil or waxed paper.