★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cwhite wine
1/2 cchicken broth
1/2 tspdried thyme
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
2 tsplemon peel, grated
12chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
How to Make Balsamic Chicken
- Mix all ingredients except chicken thighs in shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken and marinade in 10-inch nonstick skillet.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until juices of chicken run clear.
- Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Heat marinade to boiling.
- Boil about 6 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Pour over chicken.
- VARIATIONS: May substitute 6 chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds) for chicken thighs.