Baked Terryaki Chicken
My family very much enjoyed it.
1/2 csoy sauce
1/4 cvinegar or apple cider vinegar
1/4 tspgarlic powder
12chicken thighs, drumsticks and or 24 wings segments
How to Make Baked Terryaki Chicken
- Combine all but the chicken in a small saucepan.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens & bubbles.
- Place the chicken in lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Brush the chicken with the sauce.
- Bake at 425' for 30 minutes brushing with more sauce every 10 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over & bake for 30 more minutes or until done brushing every 10 minutes with sauce.