Baked Swiss Chicken
- boneless, chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 8 slice
- swiss cheese
- 1/2 bag(s)
- pepperidge farm stuffing, cubes
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Baked Swiss Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 x 8 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Salt and pepper chicken lightly and lay it side by side in the dish so they are touching. Top with slices of swiss cheese, overlapping each other. Pour one can of cream of chicken soup all over top (do not add water to soup). Top entire casserole with a thick layer of dried stuffing mix. Pour melted butter all over the top to coat the dried stuffing.
- 2Cover dish with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Then uncover and bake for an additional 15 mintues.