Baked Potato Chicken Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
5 mediumred potatoes
3 Tbspbuffalo sauce
3 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspgarlic powder
1 cbacon crumbles
1 bag(s)shredded cheese (suggested: colby jack)
How to Make Baked Potato Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease your dish. ( I used a 9x9 metal pan.)
- Cube chicken and potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. (approx. 1 inch squares)
- In a seperate bowl mix together the buffalo sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Pour the mixture over top of the chicken and potatoes and make sure it coats each piece. (I used my hands but a slotted spoon or spatula would work just fine.)
- Put in the whole mixture into the greased dish and place into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out the dish and stir. Place back into the oven for an additional 25 minutes.
- Take out the dish and stir. Cover the dish with as much cheese as desired and then sprinkle bacon on top.
- Put the dish back in the oven for a final 20 minutes.