Baked Potato Chicken Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 5 medium
- red potatoes
- 3 Tbsp
- buffalo sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- bacon crumbles
- 1 bag(s)
- shredded cheese (suggested: colby jack)
How to Make Baked Potato Chicken Casserole
- 1Preheat the oven to 350° and grease your dish. ( I used a 9x9 metal pan.)
- 2Cube chicken and potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. (approx. 1 inch squares)
- 3In a seperate bowl mix together the buffalo sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- 4Pour the mixture over top of the chicken and potatoes and make sure it coats each piece. (I used my hands but a slotted spoon or spatula would work just fine.)
- 5Put in the whole mixture into the greased dish and place into the oven for 25 minutes.
- 6Take out the dish and stir. Place back into the oven for an additional 25 minutes.
- 7Take out the dish and stir. Cover the dish with as much cheese as desired and then sprinkle bacon on top.
- 8Put the dish back in the oven for a final 20 minutes.