★★★★★ 1 vote5
20 ozpineapple chunks
1garlic clove, crushed
2 tspworcestershire sauce
2 tspdijon mustard
6chicken breasts, boned, halved and flattened
How to Make Baked Pineapple Chicken
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice.
- Combine reserved juice with garlic, cornstarch, worcestershire sauce, mustard and rosemary.
- Arrange chicken in shallow baking pan or broiler-proof dish, skin side up.
- Broil until browned.
- Stir sauce; pour over chicken.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Arrange lemon and pineapple slices around chicken.
- Spoon sauce from baking pan over all; continue baking 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary or parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes. Bake Time: 40 minutes.