Baked Parmesan Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cunsalted butter
1 cbread crumbs
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/3 tspgarlic powder
2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make Baked Parmesan Chicken
- Blend together in food processor until small bread crumbs are formed: bread, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and garlic powder.
- Remove visible fat from chicken and slice into strips.
- Coat pieces of chicken in melted butter in pan, then coat with crumb mixture; lay single layer in remaining butter in pan.
- Garnish with paprika and bake uncovered at 350 degrees until tender, about 1 hour; basted 2 or 3 times during baking.
- Cover with foil if chicken begins to brown too much before done.