Baked Onion Chicken, Grandma's
Grandma liked her onions and this recipe was one she sent to me while I lived in California. She made a note, "THIS IS GOOD!" And we thought she was right.
- chicken breast halves or chicken pieces of your choice
- 6 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix (like lipton)
- medium potatoes, cut in 2 or 3 pieces each
- medium onions, cut in wedges
How to Make Baked Onion Chicken, Grandma's
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chickenin a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Drizzle 1 tablespoon butter over each chickenpiece. Sprinkle dry onion soup mix evenly over chicken breasts. Place onions and potatoes in pan around chicken.
- 2Cover pan with lid or foil and bake for 50 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for 10-15 minutes more until chicken and potatoes are done and browned a bit.