- 5 large
- chicken breasts
- 1 bottle
- italian or balsamic salad dressing
- 1 can(s)
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp
- barbecue seasoning
How to Make Baked Moch Fried Chicken
- 1Clean and dry 5 large chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towel
- 2Put Italian or Balsamic salad dressing in a bowl and dip each piece thoroughly. You may use your own home made dressing
- 3Mix dry barbecue seasonings in bread crumbs, cover each breast with mixture
- 4Place breaded chicken breasts in roaster with lid. at preheated oven at 350o, for 1 1/4 hours covered, then remove lid for the last 30 minutes.
Serve beautiful golden breaded breasts with your favorite sides and a honey mustard dipping sauce.