Baked Lemon Chicken
Angela (Grammy) Derby
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 clove
- garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/2 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts(i pound them to about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.)
How to Make Baked Lemon Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine melted butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour breadcrumbs into a separate shallow dish.
- 4Dip chicken in butter mixture and coat with breadcrumbs. Place in the prepared 9x13: baking dish.
- 5Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. (This gets thick, and I made a fresh 1/2 recipe of it to drizzle over the chicken, but that's just me. Haha!)
- 6Bake, uncovered at 350'F. for 25-35 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken, or until juices run clear.