Baked Lemon Chicken
Angela (Grammy) Derby
3 Tbspbutter, melted
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 clovegarlic, finely minced
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/2 cseasoned bread crumbs
3-4boneless, skinless chicken breasts(i pound them to about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.)
How to Make Baked Lemon Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine melted butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a separate shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture and coat with breadcrumbs. Place in the prepared 9x13: baking dish.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. (This gets thick, and I made a fresh 1/2 recipe of it to drizzle over the chicken, but that's just me. Haha!)
- Bake, uncovered at 350'F. for 25-35 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken, or until juices run clear.