Baked Herbed Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 tspolive oil
6 Tbspwhite wine, dry
1/4 clemon juice
2 tspdried basil
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
How to Make Baked Herbed Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim any fat from chicken breast and pound lightly between two sheets of waxed paper to flatten.
- Coat with olive oil and place in a baking dish.
- Add wine, lemon juice, herbs and and pepper flakes, turning chicken to coat both sides.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken cooked through.
- Serve with Quinoa and Spaghetti Squash