★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cvegetable oil
1 Tbsppaprika, sweet mild
1 colive oil
1 tspcelery salt
3garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
1/2 cred wine vinegar
1 conion, chopped
1/2 tsphot pepper sauce
3 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Baked Garlic Chicken Legs
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
- Prick the skin of the chicken legs in several places with the point of a sharp knife.
- Put the chicken in a large non-metallic shallow pan or glass dish; Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Turn the legs several times to coat the pieces evenly; Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wipe off any garlic or onion pieces from the chicken legs and put them side by side in two large roasting pans - If necessary put one pan on the lower shelf and the other on the next shelf up in the oven.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, strain the marinade and set it aside.
- After the chicken has cooked for 30 minutes, turn each piece and brush the chicken liberally with the marinade.
- Rotate the pans on the shelves; Roast for 30 minutes more, or until the legs are golden brown. Turn again if necessary.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve.