Baked Dijon Chicken
If you'd rather not use milk/dairy, you can make an overnight 'brine' using water, lemon juice, salt and dijon and soak all of the chicken the night before. This will result is really juicy and flavorful.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Sometimes it is difficult keep chicken from drying out too much when baking... Well, no need worry about that with this recipe! The milk and mustard combination add flavor and work together to seal in moisture. A chicken-lover's delight! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Baked Dijon Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 13x9 inch rectangular pan with cooking spray.
- 2Combine the evaporated milk and mustard in a shallow bowl.
- 3Mix bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl.
- 4Dip chicken into the milk mixture on both sides, then dip in the crumb mixture.
- 5Place into the prepared dish.
- 6Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and the inside is no longer pink.