Baked Crispy Onion Chicken
I served it with stuffing and green beans. It also goes well with other vegetables, pasta, rice, or potatoes of any kind. Your choice!
The recipe calls for a 9" square baking pan. I used a 9"x11" pan. I don't think it makes a difference.
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 can(s)
- cheddar or original french-fried onions, crushed
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
How to Make Baked Crispy Onion Chicken
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- 2In another shallow bowl, add 1/2 C. crushed french-fried onions.
- 3Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat in crushed onions.
- 4Place in a greased 9" square baking pan. Top with remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.