Baked Cicken with mayo mustard and tarragon
Meg Terhar Hill
This is a recipe for 2 people, just double it for 4 etc....
2 tspbrown mustard or dijon
1/2 tspgarlic from a jar
2 Tbspbutter, melted
·salt and pepper to taste
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
How to Make Baked Cicken with mayo mustard and tarragon
- I always start with frozen chicken breast, skinless and boneless...so defrost
- In a small bowl combine 2 T of Mayo, I use Hellmans and always will, 2 teaspoons of mustard, dijon or brown, garlic and tarragon
- Preheat the oven to 350, I use a convection toaster oven because I can't trust my real oven
- Spray your baking dish with butter Pam and pat dry your chicken, I cut up my breasts sometimes because they are too big sometimes and I want some left over for lunch anyway. Place the chicken in the dish.
- take the mayo mixture and spread on top of the chicken.
- Take spoon fulls of the Panko and sprinkle over the chicken use enough to coat
- Then drizzle melted butter over the Panko, that's it.
Put in oven and bake for 30-40 min in a convection oven....it might take 40-50 minutes in a regular oven
- I served this with canned corn seasoned with tarragon, salt, pepper and butter...salad and fresh baked bread.
- My wine pairing was a Chardonnay, 14 Hands, a Washington State Wine, I'm a Wine Manager for a Texas Liquor Store so I'm always pairing wines with food....Enjoy