Baked Chicken with Herbs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 lbchicken, whole
1/4 Tbspolive oil
1/4 Tbsponion, finely chopped
1/4 clemon juice
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/2 tspdried basil
2 largegarlic cloves, minced
How to Make Baked Chicken with Herbs
- Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves and remove skin.
- Heat butter and oil in rectangular pan 13x9x2 inches in 375 oven until butter is melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken, meaty side down, in pan, turning to coat with herb mixture.
- Cook uncovered 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken; cook until thickest pieces are done, about 30 minutes longer.