★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbchicken breast filets or boneless chicken cut into strips
3 cinstant mashed potatoes (dry)
2 stickmelted butter
1/2 tspeach: garlic powder, black pepper, salt, italian seasoning
1/4 tspsweet paprika
How to Make Baked Chicken Tenders
- Heat oven to 350*. Prepare baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper
- Trim chicken to remove any membrane or bones that may still be attached. Rinse with water then pat dry. Lightly season with salt
- In bowl, combine instant mashed potato flakes and seasonings, stir to mix
- Dip chicken pieces into melted butter, then into the potato flake mixture, place on pan. Continue until all pieces are prepared
- Bake for 30min or until chicken in done and crust is a golden brown. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Because you are using the chicken strips, cooking time should not be more than 30-45min.