Baked Chicken & rice
It is very versatile and can be changed up by what else you add to it.
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless or tenders
- 1 can(s)
- cream of asparagus, celery, chicken, mushroom soup...your choice
- 2 c
- converted rice
How to Make Baked Chicken & rice
- 1Spray a 2.5 qrt or 9X11 casserole with "pam". Place rice in bottom of casserole-- it should make a nice layer(I don't actually measure the amount of rice, just eyeball it). You can dot rice with butter, but not required. Add Chicken breasts(I cut them in half if they are really big..you can uses tenders or any other part of chicken that is boneless/skinless). Add soup & one can of water.
- 2You can add leftover vegetables, like corn or peas, add spices like rosemary, theme, garlic, pepper or onion if you like. You won't need salt due to the sodium in the soup.
You can also add a layer of cheese on top.
- 3Cook in a 350 degress oven until rice is tender(you may need to add more water during cooking)& chicken is done.