- 4 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 slice
- provolone cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 jar(s)
- tomato sweet basil pasta sauce
- 1 pkg
- pasta of choice
- 1 fl
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Baked Chicken Provolone
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
Using a meat tenderizer, flatten the 4 Chicken Breast, just enough to be able to "roll" the breast. Separate the 2 Tablespoons of Minced Garlic into four portions. Rub each chicken breast with minced garlic. Place one slice of Provolone Cheese on top of the flattened Chicken breast. Roll, from one corner to the other, the Breast with cheese. Use Toothpicks to hold roll together. *Make sure all the cheese is tucked in so you won't have too much lost in baking. Once you have all four breast rolled and placed into a 8x8 Baking Dish, pour 1/2 jar of Pasta Sauce over chicken. Bake in oven, uncovered for 35-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer surpasses 160 degrees.
- 2While Chicken Breast are cooking, prepare your pasta of choice. Cook and Drain well. Coat pasta with Olive oil. *Best to wait until the last 10-15 minutes on the cooking time for the Breast before preparing your pasta.
- 3Once Chicken has cooked completely, remove from oven and set for 2 minutes. Using your pasta of choice, place pasta first onto plate. Place one Breast in center of pasta, laddle remaining pasta sauce over chicken and garnish with cheese.
- 4A nice spinach Salad with cucumbers goes well with this dish. Don't forget your bread! French loaf, warmed with butter.