- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dash black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- garlic salt, to taste
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1 qt
- half-and-half (light cream)
How to Make Baked Chicken 'n Cream
- 1Combine flour with seasonings; coat chicken with mixture.
- 2In skillet, melt butter or margarine. Brown chicken pieces until golden. Place in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 3Stir remaining flour mixture into margarine in skillet; stir until smooth. Add cream and cook, stirring constantly until slightly thickened. Pour over chicken in pan.
- 4Place in oven and bake at 350° for 1 hour until done. Serve hot with rice or noodles.
- 5MAY substitute a cut-up chicken, if desired.