1 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspsalt
·dash black pepper
1/4-1/2 tspgarlic salt, to taste
5-6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 stickbutter or margarine
1 qthalf-and-half (light cream)
How to Make Baked Chicken 'n Cream
- Combine flour with seasonings; coat chicken with mixture.
- In skillet, melt butter or margarine. Brown chicken pieces until golden. Place in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Stir remaining flour mixture into margarine in skillet; stir until smooth. Add cream and cook, stirring constantly until slightly thickened. Pour over chicken in pan.
- Place in oven and bake at 350° for 1 hour until done. Serve hot with rice or noodles.
- MAY substitute a cut-up chicken, if desired.