Baked Chicken Livers
1-2container of chicken livers (usually 1.5lbs)
1lbbacon (any brand - do not use thick sliced)
2 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbsponion powder
dash(es)salt & black pepper
How to Make Baked Chicken Livers
- Heat oven to 350*. Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray or cover with parchment paper
- Drain and rinse chicken livers. Cut larger pieces into smaller pieces
- Place livers in a bowl, add spices, mix lightly to coat with spices
- Cut bacon in half
- Wrap one half of bacon around each liver, place on prepared pan. Lightly dust with garlic powder and black pepper. You do not need much salt for this dish!
- Cook for 15min and check them. Livers will be done when they are browned and bacon is browned and crispy. Takes about 45min altogether.
- Serve with a smokey BBQ or a rustic dijon style mustard.