Baked Chicken Livers
- container of chicken livers (usually 1.5lbs)
- bacon (any brand - do not use thick sliced)
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- onion powder
- salt & black pepper
How to Make Baked Chicken Livers
- 1Heat oven to 350*. Spray sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray or cover with parchment paper
- 2Drain and rinse chicken livers. Cut larger pieces into smaller pieces
- 3Place livers in a bowl, add spices, mix lightly to coat with spices
- 4Cut bacon in half
- 5Wrap one half of bacon around each liver, place on prepared pan. Lightly dust with garlic powder and black pepper. You do not need much salt for this dish!
- 6Cook for 15min and check them. Livers will be done when they are browned and bacon is browned and crispy. Takes about 45min altogether.
- 7Serve with a smokey BBQ or a rustic dijon style mustard.