2 cchicken broth
2 tsplemon juice
8 ozegg noodles, cooked and drained
3 cchicken, cooked and chopped
2/3 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Baked Chicken German Style
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium low heat.
- Whisk in flour and stir 3 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in broth and milk.
- Reduce heat, simmering until thick, about 10 minutes.
- Blend in lemon juice and seasonings.
- Combine cooked noodles and half the sauce, tossing gently to blend.
- Place in the bottom of a buttered 2-quart casserole.
- Top with chicken and remaining sauce.
- Combine parmesan cheese and paprika, sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake until bubbling and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.