Baked Chicken Breasts with Gruyere & Mushrooms
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
2boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cfine bread crumbs
1/2 lbfresh mushrooms, sliced
4 ozgruyere cheese, shredded
1 cchicken stock
How to Make Baked Chicken Breasts with Gruyere & Mushrooms
- Cut boned breasts into strips.
- Marinate in egg and salt mixture for 1 hour.
- Roll chicken in bread crumbs to coat.
- Brown lightly in butter in small pan.
- Transfer to 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Slice mushrooms over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over mushrooms.
- Pour chicken stock over all.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour fresh lemon juice over casserole just before serving.