Baked Chicken and Rice Dinner
- 1 c
- uncooked rice ( regular long grain white or brown )
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup or creamed soup of your choice
- 1 - 2 lb
- cut-up chicken (season to taste)
How to Make Baked Chicken and Rice Dinner
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11 inch ovenproof skillet or a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Mix the rice, soup mix, mushroom soup and water in the baking pan. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan and place the seasoned chicken on top. Push the chicken down into the rice and sprinkle with paprika.
- 3Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Note: You can vary the taste by changing the cream soup. For the people who just have to have more rice, you can 1/4 cup more rice and 1/4 cup more water.