- 10 - 12
- small pieces white meat chicken; i use chicken strips and cut them into smaller strips. can use whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cut into small pieces
- salt and pepper chicken
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (regular, not fat free)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
How to Make Baked Chicken and Gravy
- 1Place chicken in a shallow pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. I also use a bit of Nature's Seasoning Salt and some Greek Seasoning.
- 2Mix the two cans of cream of chicken soup with the eight ounces of sour cream and pour over chicken.
- 3Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 90 minutes in a 350 degree oven. After 90 min, uncover and check chicken. It should be very tender and have lots of gravy.