★★★★★ 1 vote5
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
8 ozsour cream
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup (small cans)
6 Tbspof real bacon bits
2 jar(s)chipped beef
How to Make Baked Chicken and Beef
- Layer chipped beef on bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
- Lay chicken breasts over top of beef
- Mix chicken soup and sour cream and spread over the chicken
- sprinkle paprika over chicken than sprinkle the bacon bits.
- cover with foil and bake 275 degree oven for 2-1/2 hours.
- Serve with vegetables and a potatoe...Enjoy!