★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (small cans)
- 6 Tbsp
- of real bacon bits
- 2 jar(s)
- chipped beef
How to Make Baked Chicken and Beef
- 1Layer chipped beef on bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
- 2Lay chicken breasts over top of beef
- 3Mix chicken soup and sour cream and spread over the chicken
- 4sprinkle paprika over chicken than sprinkle the bacon bits.
- 5cover with foil and bake 275 degree oven for 2-1/2 hours.
- 6Serve with vegetables and a potatoe...Enjoy!