1 pkgboneless chicken breast or thighs
1/2 cheavy cream
1 citalian bread crumbs
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbsponion flakes
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
How to Make Baked Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 359 degrees. You will need 2 bowls, I use soup bowls because the sides are high. You will also need a baking sheet. Spray the pan with non-stick spray, like Pam or line the pan with parchment paper..
- In one bowl put in the Italian bread crumbs and all the spices (garlic powder, onion flakes, parsley, salt and pepper). Mix it together well.
- In the other bowl put the eggs, heavy cream and horseradish. Wisk it really good.
- First dip one piece of chicken in the egg mixture. Then roll it around in the Italian bread crumb mixture.
- Put the chicken in the oven for 45 minutes. After about 20 minutes turn the chicken over and allow to cook for the rest of the time.
- Remove the cooked chicken and serve.