baked cheezy chicken alfredo
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
- 12 large
- chicken legs or thighs boiled seasoned and separated.
- 1/4 tsp
- each of the following, black pepper,sea salt, onion power and garlic powder, chicken stock flavoring
- 1/2 Tbsp
- of minces garlic
- 1 large
- onion diced
- 2 large
- boxes of penne noodles cooked drained and set aside
- 1 large
- jar of alfredo sauce
- 1 pkg
- each of mozzerella cheese and monteray jack, shredded mixed together
MAKE AHEAD CHICKEN AND LET COOL TO SEPARATE EASIER
PLACE THE FOLLOWING IN THE WATER AS YOU BOIL YOUR CHICKEN
COOK TO ALMOST DONE BUT NOT QUITE THERE
How to Make baked cheezy chicken alfredo
- 2in large bowl mix together your noodles and sauce. place a layer of noodles in the bottom of your baking dish, cover with shredded cheese then a layer of chicken.
- 3continue this till you are at the top of the dish. ending with noodles and cheese. bake on center of rake for 1 hour till heated all the way thru. cover with tin foil before baking as to insure top noodles do not dry out.