Baked Breast Of Chicken Excelsior1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozchicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 tspgarlic salt
3 Tbsplemon juice
1 csour cream, room temperature
8 ozmushrooms, drained
How to Make Baked Breast Of Chicken Excelsior
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic salt to taste.
- Mix together melted butter, paprika and lemon juice.
- Brush chicken well with butter mixture and place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake, tented with foil, about 30 minutes or until tender, brushing with remaining butter mixture occasionally to keep from drying.
- In a bowl, blend together sour cream, sherry or broth, mushrooms and pepper.
- Pour over chicken for last 15 minutes.