Baked Breaded Chicken Breasts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 c
- cheese-it crackers
- 1 c
- town house italian herb crackers
- eggs slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Baked Breaded Chicken Breasts
- 1place both cheese-it crackers and Italian herb crackers in a food processor. Grind until fine and so you have 2 cups total
- 2Place cracker crumbs in zip lock bag. Add 3 large tablespoons of flour and mix well.
- 3dip chicken in egg on both sides, and place in zip lock bag. shake well until chicken is completely coated.
- 4brush baking pan with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.