Baked Bacon Chicken Breast
The recipe was given to me by an old friend who called it "baked chicken tits" LOL
Don't let the small ingredient list throw you off it is loaded with flavor and no extra salt needed.
I eat non hormone, no antibiotics, free range, grass fed meats/animals and organic non GMO veggies fruits nuts and grains when possible.
- chicken boneless skinless breast
- 8 slice
- your favorite bacon
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup(2 cups)
- 1 c
- sour cream or plain yogurt
How to Make Baked Bacon Chicken Breast
- 1Fry your bacon strips in a pan till crispy. Set aside on a paper towel.
- 2Take each chicken breast and pound flat with a tenderizer hammer(with the flat side not the course side) in a plastic bag or just on the chicken.
- 3Mix the soup and sour cream in a bowl till combined. Place the breast in a glass baking dish(9 x 11), place 2 stripes of bacon in the center and roll breast and secure it with a toothpick. Pour soup and sour cream mixture over the breast.
- 4Bake covered with foil @ 350 for 40 minutes. If you cut into an end of a breast and it is pink at all bake 5 minutes more at a time. Serve with potato's of your choice and veggies or a big salad.