Bake and Baste Chicken (Boston Chicken)1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 ccanola oil
1 Tbsplime juice
4chicken breast halves
How to Make Bake and Baste Chicken (Boston Chicken)
- Wash and pat dry chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine canola oil, honey, lime juice and paprika.
- Place chicken, skin side up, in a 7x11 inch baking dish.
- Apply mixture to chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Bake in over for 35-40 minutes, basting every 8-10 minutes or until well browned and juices run clear when you cut into the thickest part of chicken.
- Cover with foil for 15 minutes.
- This softens chicken and keeps it hot until served.