Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken Breast
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 8 oz
- package cream cheese with chives (sliced into 8 even squares)
- 16 slice
- bacon (cooked but not crisp)
- 10 oz
- can cream of chicken soup
- 2-3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small
- onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (or use all sour cream or all mayo)
- 1/4 tsp
- white salt (to taste)
- black pepper
- grated cheddar cheese, to taste (optional)
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken Breast
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees F.Butter a large baking dish.
- 2Pound the chicken breast until flat (pound just enough to roll up easily). Place 1 slice cream cheese in the middle of each breast. Roll up the chicken breast (it does not matter if a little of the cream cheese comes out of the sides). Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast, secure with a toothpick then place into prepared baking dish.
- 3In a bowl mix undiluted soup with Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, onion, salt and black pepper; mix until well combined then pour over chicken. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- 4Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese (if using) then return to oven for a few minutes to melt cheese.