Bacon Wrapped Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- slices bacon
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise.
- can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- chopped canned chipotle peppers or bottled chipotle hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 11. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- 22. Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the baking sheet. Bake about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from the oven. Preheat the broiler.
- 33. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the soup, milk, chipotle pepper and Worcestershire sauce to a simmer over a medium heat. Turn off heat, cover to keep sauce warm.
- 44. Broil the chicken 4 to 5 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the bacon is really sizzling. Serve chicken topped with cheese sauce.
Courtesy of the Deen Brothers' Cookbook "Y'all Come Eat."