BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN CHUNKS
How to Make BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN CHUNKS
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut chicken breast into 1 inch chunks.
- 3Cut bacon strips into halves or thirds (depending on the size of the bacon and your chicken chunks).
- 4Wrap 1 piece of bacon around 1 piece of chicken. Secure with toothpick. Wrap all your chicken pieces. Set aside.
- 5In a bowl, combine chili powder, paprika and brown sugar. Mix well.
- 6Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Coat each piece of chicken with sugar mixture and arrange on pan.
- 8Place in oven for 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- 9NOTE: TO REDUCE CALORIES OMIT THE BROWN SUGAR MIXTURE AND FIND LEAN BACON