BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN CHUNKS
How to Make BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN CHUNKS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch chunks.
- Cut bacon strips into halves or thirds (depending on the size of the bacon and your chicken chunks).
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around 1 piece of chicken. Secure with toothpick. Wrap all your chicken pieces. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine chili powder, paprika and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Coat each piece of chicken with sugar mixture and arrange on pan.
- Place in oven for 30-35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- NOTE: TO REDUCE CALORIES OMIT THE BROWN SUGAR MIXTURE AND FIND LEAN BACON