- boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz ea)
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- black pepper, to taste, if desired
- 3-4 Tbsp
- bacon strips, halved
- 1/2 c
- sliced onion
- 1/2 c
- sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 oz
- grated swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Bacon-Swiss Chicken
- 1Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and black pepper, if desired. In non-stick skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove from pan and keep warm. Drain pan.
- 2In same skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- 3Sauté onion and mushrooms in drippings. Return chicken to pan. Top with bacon, onion, mushrooms and swiss cheese. Cover and let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.