BACON & ROASTED GARLIC INFUSED CHICKEN !!!
How to Make BACON & ROASTED GARLIC INFUSED CHICKEN !!!
- 1Cook bacon untill crisp,drain on a paper towel,place bacon in a food processor and blend till fine,set aside.
- 2Roast the garlic cloves till golden brown add to bacon mixture and blend together,a little olive oil can be added to the mixture to slightly moisten.
- 3Wash the chicken and pat dry. Use a long thin blade knife and insert it through the chicken long ways in one side and out the other.
- 4Stuff about one or so tablespoons of the bacon mixture through the tunnel of the chicken,brush the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Place the chicken on a medium to hot grill skin side up,flip on skin side towards end of cooking time.
- 6Mix together 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce and 1/2 cup of honey for aglaze at the end...
- 7The bacon and roasted garlic mixture will flavor the chicken from the inside out,ENJOY !!!!!!