Bacon Chicken Stirfry
I had frozen corn, peas and fresh asparagus. To cook the asparagus, I heated it in the microave for 1 min. then added it to the meat mixture.
My son wrapped his up in a flour tortilla.
- 4 medium
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 slice
- 1 pkg
- mixed vegetables, frozen
- 3 dash(es)
- pomegranate (or any flavor) vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 c
- rice, instant
- soy sauce
How to Make Bacon Chicken Stirfry
- 1Heat olive oil in pan. Cut chicken into long thin slices. Chop bacon. Add to oil and season as desired. Cook until meat is done.
- 2Add vegies. In the meantime, prepare rice according to package.
- 3When vegies are tender, add vinaigrette. Simmer until it forms a glaze. Serve over rice and top with soy sauce