Bacon Chicken Skillet Supper
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 slices
- bacon, diced
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- medium onion, diced
- 8 oz
- elbow macaroni, cooked
- can cream of chicken soup
- can of pasta water with a chicken bouillon cube added
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tbs
- dried parsley
- 1/8 - 1/4
- of a block of processed cheese like velveeta
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Bacon Chicken Skillet Supper
- 1Cook diced bacon in a big heavy bottomed skillet till crispy.
- 2While bacon is cooking, start pasta, dice onion, and chop chicken.
- 3When bacon is crispy, remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and keep warm on plate. Add chopped chicken to bacon drippings and cook till done and starting to brown.
- 4Remove chicken from pan, with slotted spoon, add to plate with bacon to keep warm. Add diced onions to pan and cook till translucent and tender.
- 5Return bacon and chicken to pan with onions, add soup, 1/2 can pasta water and bouillon cube and cheese, stirring to combine. Add pasta, garlic powder,parsley and salt and pepper to taste. If to thick can add additional pasta water. Cook until everything is heated through.
- 6Serve with a salad, warm rolls and enjoy!