Bacon Chicken Skillet Supper
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 slicesbacon, diced
3boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
1medium onion, diced
8 ozelbow macaroni, cooked
1can cream of chicken soup
1/2-3/4can of pasta water with a chicken bouillon cube added
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tbsdried parsley
1/8 - 1/4of a block of processed cheese like velveeta
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Bacon Chicken Skillet Supper
- Cook diced bacon in a big heavy bottomed skillet till crispy.
- While bacon is cooking, start pasta, dice onion, and chop chicken.
- When bacon is crispy, remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and keep warm on plate. Add chopped chicken to bacon drippings and cook till done and starting to brown.
- Remove chicken from pan, with slotted spoon, add to plate with bacon to keep warm. Add diced onions to pan and cook till translucent and tender.
- Return bacon and chicken to pan with onions, add soup, 1/2 can pasta water and bouillon cube and cheese, stirring to combine. Add pasta, garlic powder,parsley and salt and pepper to taste. If to thick can add additional pasta water. Cook until everything is heated through.
- Serve with a salad, warm rolls and enjoy!