Bacon Chicken Cheesey Bites
15 slicewhite or wheat, crust cut off
8 ozpub cheese garlic&herb, found in deli section
8 ozphiladelphia chives&onion cream cheese, soften
1 smallbag tyson grilled chicken breast strips
2 boxoscar mayer fully cooked bacon
How to Make Bacon Chicken Cheesey Bites
- Cut chicken into bite size piece.
- Add the pub cheese and philadelphia chive&onion cheese to a medium bowl, mix togeter.
- Take each slice of bread and flatten slightly with palm of hand.
- Spread some cream cheese mixture on each slice of bread.
- Add some chicken at the end of each piece of bread, straight across.
- Roll each bread slice up jelly roll style, starting with the end the chicken is on.
- Cut each sandwhich diagonal.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each sandwhich, lay on a tray and place in fridge for 0ne hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place sandwhiches on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- These can be made a day a head and kept in the fridge over night and baked the next day.