Bacon Chicken Cheesey Bites
- 15 slice
- white or wheat, crust cut off
- 8 oz
- pub cheese garlic&herb, found in deli section
- 8 oz
- philadelphia chives&onion cream cheese, soften
- 1 small
- bag tyson grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 box
- oscar mayer fully cooked bacon
How to Make Bacon Chicken Cheesey Bites
- 1Cut chicken into bite size piece.
- 2Add the pub cheese and philadelphia chive&onion cheese to a medium bowl, mix togeter.
- 3Take each slice of bread and flatten slightly with palm of hand.
- 4Spread some cream cheese mixture on each slice of bread.
- 5Add some chicken at the end of each piece of bread, straight across.
- 6Roll each bread slice up jelly roll style, starting with the end the chicken is on.
- 7Cut each sandwhich diagonal.
- 8Wrap a piece of bacon around each sandwhich, lay on a tray and place in fridge for 0ne hour.
- 9Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place sandwhiches on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- 10These can be made a day a head and kept in the fridge over night and baked the next day.